Hello Happy Crafters!
I’m so excited to share with you the next in my monthly File Folder Mini Series!
Introducing the File Folder Mini #2: Welcome Home project, using Carta Bellas pretty Welcome Home collection! I mentioned last time that each FFM will be unique and this month we are going in a completely different direction. (I love it and hope you do, too!) This File Folder Mini has the exact same cover dimensions as before – that part will remain the same every month – but wait till you see what’s inside!
FILE FOLDER MINI #2: WELCOME HOME
This month we’re using black file folders and the lush Carta Bella paper (so thick, and I love the textured finish!) There weren’t any real solid patterns in this collection and the project needed a punch of solid color, so we’re also using Graphic 45’s Seasons Patterns & Solids. They were the perfect match!
Each side is a separate unit, with secret goodies behind their closed doors. (My favorite kind!) I designed this to be a “memory keeper” for holding all sorts of photos, journaling, and memorabilia.
Open the “policy envelope flaps” (with the cute beaded string-tie!) on the left side of this File Folder Mini and reveal a set of accordion pockets that expand out like a pretty little set of file folders. Each pocket can hold any number of tags and folders. As you can see, I took full advantage of that! (And they will hold even more!)
But wait, there’s more!
The compartment on the right has a cute photo folder on top…but it’s what’s underneath that makes it really fun!
Twin Mini Drawers!
You will learn how to make the entire drawer unit and the fun photo-fold-outs tucked inside each one. Each drawer has a little charm drawer pull, too! If you want to tuck other goodies in the drawers, the photo-fold-outs will fit into the accordion pockets on the left side.
Versatile and fun, this File Folder Mini has great ideas you can “scrap-lift” to use in other projects!
File Folder Mini #2: Welcome Home Digital Tutorial: Yes! This File Folder Mini project will also be available as a digital tutorial in my MiniBooksRMe Etsy shop.
- The digital download will be available starting on March 15th.
- If you’re following my blog at minibooksrme.com or if you’ve favorited my shop at www.etsy.com/shop/MiniBooksRMe you’ll get an email letting you know it’s been listed.
FULL PROJECT KITS:
I do offer a limited quantity of full project kits. These will not be in my Etsy shop due to the limited availability. My Etsy shop only carries the digital tutorials. Project kits are available exclusively via my newsletter.
What comes with a Full Project Kit? Below is a sample. The contents listed show what comes with the File Folder Mini #2 kit.
FILE FOLDER MINI #2 KIT CONTENTS:
- All the file folders needed to create this project, pre-cut and layered in order of use.
- All the Carta Bella Welcome Home & G45 Seasons Patterns & Solids papers, all pre-cut and layered in order of use.
- All ribbons, hardware, (including magnets) and charms used on the sample (key charms may vary in style.)
- Detailed step-by-step assembly instructions in a PDF file.
- Detailed step-by-step photos in a PDF file.
- Walk-through video of the entire project on my YouTube channel (link to the walk-through included in your instruction files.)
- Full Cutting Guide so you can make this project again, including sizes of all décor matting.
Interested in getting future Full Project Kit announcements? It’s easy! Drop me an email to email@example.com with “Subscribe Me” in the subject line and I’ll send you a copy of the most recent issue so you can catch up on all the latest.
In case you missed it, the digital tutorial for my Fun with Graphic 45 Project #2: “1 Folio/2 Ways” Tutorial is now available in my Etsy shop! www.etsy.com/MiniBooksRMe.com
You can check out the YouTube Walk-Through for the “1 Folio/2 Ways” project here: https://youtu.be/vLO7HI0kocQ
As always, please let me know if you have any questions about any of the above. I am always happy to help. No question is too small or too silly. (Psst! There are no silly questions! 🙂 )