Hello Happy Crafters!
So happy to be sharing my latest project kit with you today. Taylored Expressions has done it again with all the holiday cuteness.
The tag-pocket die is an instant favorite and that little basket die is just too cute! (And both are the perfect size for gift cards!) So easy to assemble, too. Then I picked up We R Memory Keeper’s 1-2-3 Punch Board (for making boxes, envelopes, and bows) and where has that been all my life? Add in some sunshine-filled, hippity-hoppity cute cards and envelopes, and this is the perfect Fun Pack Kit as we get ready for spring and the Easter bunny’s upcoming visit!
As I did with the Valentine’s Kit, I wanted this Fun Pack of goodies to celebrate the coming spring and the Easter holiday with cards and treat boxes that are perfect for the kidlets, your besties, co-workers, teachers, grandparents, siblings…pretty much anyone who could use a smile and a happy hello!
Check out these fun treat boxes made with WRMK 1-2-3 Punch Board! Both boxes come pre-cut & scored for you. All you have to do is fold and attach, then decorate with TE’s adorable critters, and you’ve got instant cuteness in a box!
The larger box is 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” x 2 ½” and the smaller is a 2 ½” square. Tuck in some Easter grass and add in some sweet treats, or other fun surprises like movie tickets, friendship bracelets, gift cards, a personal note…or all of the above! The possibilities are many. (Gift cards will fit in the larger box.)
But wait, there’s more!
In addition to the two treat boxes, the cute chick tag pocket, and the Easter basket, your kit also comes with five cards & an envelope for each!
I love her new set of wee critter cars, and the roadway die is so much fun to use! You’ll notice the bunny dies showing up a few times in this Fun Pack, each one with a different expression. I love TE’s stamp sets that come with an array of wee face stamps. It’s like having a whole new stamp with each adorable expression.
And, of course, we couldn’t say hello to spring without a visit from TE’s hilarious and always adorable Grumplings. I also loved getting to play with her fabulous banner die cut set (eight sizes in one die pack!) and her little speech bubble dies.
Taylor makes wonderful envelope décor stamps, so every envelope has a fun stamped goodie on it as well.
BONUS GOODIE! Each kit also comes with my little Easter giftie to you. You’ll notice the puffy clouds and cheery sunshine dies used on several of the cards. You’ll get that Little Bits die set to keep as a little present from me to you!
KIT CONTENTS: (Everything shown above + the TE Sun & Clouds Die!)
- 5 Cards pre-cut, scored and folded
- 5 Envelopes (Coordinates to the sizes of cards.)
- All Grumplings & Critters pre-stamped on heavyweight cardstock & die cut
- All décor mats pre-cut & tucked inside each card & envelope for easy decorating.
- All sentiments pre-stamped on separate mats (so you can swap out for other sentiments if desired.)
- All 5 cards are blank inside. The Kraft cards have white cardstock liners.
- 2 Treat Boxes: One is 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” x 2 ½” and one is 2 ½” square. Pre-cut and scored.
- 1 Tag Pocket: Pre-cut, pre-scored, with all décor items shown
- 1 Treat Basket: Pre-cut, pre-scored, with all décor items shown
- All stamped items are stamped with ink for Copic/solvent-based markers as shown on the samples. However, I am happy to stamp with ink for water-based markers. Please request when ordering. (Either ink works for colored pencils.)
For info on how to order a kit of adorable cuteness for your very own, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the most recent newsletter with all the details. (You can even order Add-Ons to get multiples of any item shown above.) Perfect way to get a head start on those little notes and treats for teachers, friends, family…and maybe a cute chick tag pocket for yourself. I’m not saying I have mine sitting on my desk where he can bring me smiles all day long…but maybe I do. 🙂
As always, if you have any questions, you can leave a comment below or drop an email to me directly at email@example.com